CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Thursday, 9 August 2012

SPA interview

Salam guys..

Tomorrow am gonna attend for SPA interview, n absolutely am scared to death! I been having many thoughts n feeling what going on tomorrow. Of course soooo many candidates will be interviewed n not sure I akan dapat or tak! I dont put any hope, cos soon bila I tau result, I akan kecewa n at that time i'll blame myself.

Post untuk interview esok as Pegawai teknologi makanan which related ngan my field course. My passion untuk kerja dalam sektor kerajaan sangat kuat. Tak tau knp, maybe I look for stability and kejaminan hidup.haha :P

Wish me luck :) Only hope im doing very well. (Now memorizing nama2 menteri :P )

Bye~
With my sis. No idea why i put this pic.LOL

3 comments:

SYAH'IZZAT said...

gudluck uuu :)

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

tx..

Batu Adventure said...

Nice blog :)
salam kenal sobat :)
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya ya !terimakasih ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...