CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Friday, 29 June 2012

Heart #2

Cliche words "I'm sorry" but deeply meaning to me. Apologizing makes the world a nicer place. No matter how much two people love each other, doesn't mean apology isn't ever needed right? I know well guys, if you love someone effing much,how bad he/she hurt you, you may say "no matter how badly he/she is..I still do love him/her and do always apologized her/his offences eventhough he/she cheats on me all the time''. Oh no! I'm trapped! I have been on this situation. Sometimes my heart whispering " U deserve better''.
I want to move on but I just can't cos I'm still in love with him and I can't believe that after all what he did to me ...I still want him back. I know where I stand and pretty sure the decision I made. :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...