CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Monday, 25 June 2012

Heart #1

Sometimes I keep wondering what people may judge about me. Tapi sampai bila kita nak hidup berkiblatkan pandangan orang. I try to smile peeps but I feel worse somehow like something is dying inside of me. I'm just cant deal with it anymore. I have few close bestfriends,but I am not d one who barring my soul to talk to em'. For me,it's too personal to share about n sedikit sebanyak akan mengaibkan peribadi seseorang. The only way is try to be strong and patient. :)

 

#Semoga ada sinar mentari untuk aku keesokan harinya.

3 comments:

SimplySeoul said...

You can't help it. people will talk. some people who dont even know how to spell your full name still talk like they know hell about you. but the most important thing is what you choose to listen.

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

i wont choose listen, it may hurt my feeling. The best way i can do close d door behind n live my life.much better perhaps. :)

SYAH'IZZAT said...

warna warni nya post ni :)

i dah follow u :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...