CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Goodbye Friends :(

Assalamualaikum guys..

Hye...I'm back, it's been a while I didn't post new entry since my last post on 31/12. Feiuww~ I just finished my last exam yesterday. Feeling more relieved, freedom and happy cos I'm ahead to step a new world.. Dunia pekerjaan! :)

My food technologists friends....I will missing all of you guys especially my bff Syifaa! Tak lupa juga Rina, Lat, Nik, Viva, Eta, Eity. Thanks guys for the sweet moments together! (touching plak) :(

Time is running out guys, terasa sekejap jer, n skang dah grad..My convo going to be held in May.. Hehe. Tak sabar nye! :)

Do forget all my mistakes friends, sebagai manusia kita tak kan terlepas dari melakukan kesalahan. I hope all of us will get successful career.. and apply what we learnt during studies. InsyaALLAH :)


Sweet moments :


Lunch wif em' at Tutti fruiti :)


Had trip  to Perlis..



Psst~~ terasa lega sangat cos dah tak stress nak study lagi. Now, I'm looking for a job guys, owh no.. I'm really fussy of salary! Haish! I wish that I could get a position yang sesuai ngan jiwa I yang suka travel, bergaya, and love work with people instead of data and lab...I'm also excited to drive a new car..No more gen 2 okay.. *wink wink* :D

                                                               

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...