CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Celebratin' Chinese New Year ^_^

Assalamualaikum peeps,

Hye guys.. Semalam my family and I went to my popo (grandma) house at Taman Sri Gombak for celebrating Gong Xi Fa Cai. Even da raya ke 2 but still got angpow and limau! Hehe :)

Don't get surprised guys. I am a mixed of Chinese and Malay whereby my mum is a chinese. So compulsory for us to visit and celebrate this festival with our mum's family. How lucky am I born in mixed family and celebrate more than 1 festival in a year..Hehe :P. FYI guys...My popo already 82 years old and she's still basically healthy. Even we are muslim, they do respect us, as example we can't eat their compusory dish which called 'yi sang' together with them, so that what they gonna serve for us are pizza hut, and KFC. Haha! Memang pulun habis la kan! :P


So 1 Malaysia mae. Even though we have a different religions, but we still respect each other without racism.


Here the moments :)
Otw back home..


Angpau from popo and uncle :)


Psst ~~ I have interview on next monday. So excited plus nervous at same time..Haha! Orait guys.. Hepy Chinese New Year :)

3 comments:

putera 1606 said...

Gong Xi Fat Cai to u...;)

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

tx :)

Jemari KeCiK said...

hye meen ! ary tu awk follow sy kan...? kini sy bertuka url blog..klau sudi singgahla.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...