CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Friday, 30 September 2011

My pamphlet - Food Around the World

Assalamualaikum..

Hye guys, thank you damn much be my followers, as newbie (4 months) in blogging field I'm so happy have 256 followers @ friends (so far) as well even I'm not expert in writing though. Hehe :P
Perhaps I could have 1000 followers in 1 year..( Perasan ) *.*

Okay then, I'm going participate in Gorius Food Globe Pamphlet Competition. So weird  when I decide to involve this competition, cos whatever competition held around in faculty I never bother before. HAHA. This competition is organized by my course which is PERTEMA ( Persatuan Teknologi Makanan) in Carnival of Science and Technology.

I'm only involve in pamphlet competition, more than enough to me. So many things to do like shopping, hangging out, and facebooking besides doing this pamphlet and I took 3 days to finished it out!HAHA!:D

typing error 2001 = 2011 , plague = plaque.. Blame to people who made this error.  Haha

Psst ~ wish me luck guys, sorry, I can't upload my pamphlet, cos in microsoft publisher format, haha! don't know how to change it. aduyaya!

Bye ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...