CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Saturday, 24 September 2011

My brother's convocation :)

Last saturday, I attended my lil bro convo at PICC, Putrajaya. He already completed his diploma in Mechatronic in Penang. It was my first time okay entered PICC, it was cool, futuristic designing. Fine, no wonder la kan temapat nie jadi persidangan antarabangsa. :)

Somehow,I think of myself, how do they imagine to amazement design of particular building as well? Maybe I'm not creative though to imagine such that..HAHA! 

Some moments there, congrats to him.. ^.^

Scenery from the top ^.^


My parents - We had breakfast at cafe there


It is me!! lalala~ I'm so bored waiting outside dewan okay


My lil bro with dad..His figure look besar bila pakai jubah tue.HAHA

Cheesecakes plzz :)


Congrats to him :)


Psst ~~ I can't wait mine convocation next year. It would my second convo, the first one was during my diploma. How great feeling guys at time you receiving the scroll from vice counselor, no other words come across in your mind that time unless thankful, and pretty awesome. Hehe! By next year, no more class to attend. I will be missing my food technologists friends...-friends forever guys-

Bye and take care :)

15 comments:

yusuflaili said...

Salam;
Tahiah buat keluaga anda,khas kepada adik anda...

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

w'salam..thnkz...

CTK said...

tahniah kt ur lil bro...and gudluck 4 ur cOnvOcation nex year :D


http://khayalan27.blogspot.com/

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

tx gurl :)

CayZal said...

seriusnya ayah dia.. tak bole imagine camner kalau jumpa depan2..
assalamualaikum pakcik,tumpang lalu..

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

hahahaaha!XD

Bui Junaidi said...

tahniah pada adik..*_*

Sekamar Rindu said...

tahniah buat abang anda....

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

thnkz kak bui :)

Amoychanteks said...

cantik laa kebaya dia :)

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

bse je pon :)

Miza LafvaLiSz said...

wo0w..cOngratSz..windu picc..wink~

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

*wink2* :D

MissSyaz said...

CONGRATS! to ur brother! :p nway u look beautiful in purple kebaya. :)

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

thnkz miss syaz :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...