CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Monday, 4 July 2011

Are you a pear or an apple ??

Hye peeps..My first entry on July is about pear or apple shape (continue of last entry ). Okay, let me asking you. Which of the two basic female do you have? 

I admit that I have pear shape cos majority of fats will goes to thighs! HAHA! I think the big problem for pear- shaped women is any fat we eat that don't immediately need for energy is stored immediately ''on the hips'' ! HUH! :(

Fyi..Body shape determine your health and the way how you lose weight. Okay, hold on. For those that are not sure whether you are an "apple" or a "pear" . Let's find out by figuring out your waist-to-hip-ratio (WHR). 

Such a simple calculation okay.. Take a measurement tape and do 2 measurements :
  1. your waist circumference, about one inch above your navel
  2. your hip circumference, around your widest area of your lower body
Hold the tape loosely, without applying pressure on your skin and stand up straight, relaxed and without sucking in your tummy.


Next, divide your waist number by your hip number.
If the result is 0.8 or lower, you have a pear shape body
If the result is bigger than 0.8, you have an apple body shape

Let me simplify :
Pear shape body - Metabolic rate is lower and any excess fat is directly under the skin ( subcutaneous fat ). Moreover, great frustration mostly around  buttocks, hips, and thighs. ( Huh! pity on me =_=" )

Apple body shape - Excess fat is mainly around breast and waist which is deep in the body. This abnormal fat surrounds internal organs such as heart, liver, kidneys, and intestine which generating of health risk. Beware okay!

Do you find there is a difference?

Pear shaped vs apple shaped. Who loses faster? What do think guys??


By my side.. I have no idea at all. Based on my experiences, I'm a pear, so that my body tend to gain weight in the hips or thighs first, and that's the last place I'll lose it! I think for those an apple shape which tend to gain weight around the middle first and that's the last place they'll lose it. Normally, the first place you gain is the last place you lose ! Haha! :) Thumbs up!


Psst ~ Bukti nya. Even skang I lost my weight. Thighs I still look fat okay. Sangat degil! HUH! Nak kaki kurus macam Nasha Aziz! HAHA. :PP


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...