CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Followers

Friday, 17 June 2011

ExAm Results ReLeaSeD ToDaY !

Hey guys..I just got my result today and relieved that I passed all the subjects. It's good enough for me cos I'm still in upper second class and still maintain the pointer! Alhamdullilah :)

Owh..Do I have a right to be upset? FYI..I'm targeted for this semester I wanna get Dean List (DL). Hm..what can I say, I couldn't achieve my desired goal. (sigh) . So envy to some of my friends got DL! GGRRGH!
"Wake up and clear your mind Meen..You still have one semester to prove it okay! Do Your best for next sem..Make sure get your name in DL as you already achieved before! huh!" *_*




Urgh? I'm not kinda brilliant student that easily get excellent result without study hard! Hu..Kan bagus kalo pale nie senang absorb! HUH! When I was in school I just 'budak biase' jer even though I got 5A's in UPSR, 7A's in PMR..hu.n SPM? guess what?hm..biase jer..not in best student list..haha! :)




Here some tips to share with all of you and I think it's more towards on me..Hehe! ^_^


Aja!aja fighting guys~~ Be a good person ! ^_^


Psst ~ Wah! besar nye new header nie! Haha! Yang lame punya da bosan tengok..So  replace to 'cool' pic.HAHA! :P



2 comments:

nadia said...

do ur best n double triple ur efforts. =)

Siti Nuradzmeen said...

baek hacks..muahxx!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...